Monday 21 September 2015

Some progress in Gameroom refurbishment.

I could not justify a space for the commercial LCD monitor so its mounted in the bathroom for the time being. I like it because it gives me something to look at while on the throne.
The bathroom is also decked out with consoles and games as well.





The father-in-law and I laid down some railings on both side of the wall to accommodate more shelving space. That alleviates a lot of floor space especially since arcade boards and consoles take up a lot of room.






I manage to pick up a working CPS3 third strike for a song and it sounds great.



I went to my parents house to pick up the other two New Astro City I had stashed away.



One of them had a chassis fault, I believe one of the resistors had failed as it looks stripped of its ceramic casing. I discharged the monitor and sent it off to Pintech for repairs.







Here is how the new arcade wall looks like now.



I also got my second impact board running at the same time, which is bliss of cause.




Changed out with puzzle fighter for the evening.



Here is the ROM board for Strider 2. Mint as and will be available soon for anyone interested..



No comments:

Post a Comment