Tuesday 27 February 2018

Super Potato Ikebukuro revisited and Best retro arcade experience yet...

I headed back to Super Potato in Ikebukuro to have another browse and snapped up some more photos.


The T-Shirt selection is tasteful, unfortunately not my size.






Some random game stuff.



The mini SFC collection looks cute, too bad I am a SEGA man.





Tempting...



Not so tempting...






This folks is why I love Japan. Business still exist (most probably barely...) with older models probably fashioned out of tradition (or complacency...) The tobacco smell is present but not offensive. The decor is old but tasteful. The staff are friendly but not too friendly. Game Park at Ramble Plaza.


Retro corner relegated to downstairs...










I played a couple credits of DAIOH and of cause Parodius.




A lovely end to a journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment